Diwali is quickly approaching, and its approach makes each of us feel joyful and festive. You must be spring-cleaning, polishing, and painting your lovely home as you read this in preparation for the festival of lights. As you send blessings to friends and family, your grandmother’s recipes for homemade ladoos and pedas adas will be available and ready to be cooked in batches. The most enjoyable aspect of Diwali is decorating our homes with tasteful decor. Here are some classic Diwali decoration ideas for your home.
There is a breathtaking view of lights and explosions outside our windows during the festival of lights, but there is still so much to accomplish at home. So, let us provide you with our best fun and simple Diwali light decoration ideas so you may illuminate your living area this festival.
Here are some ideas for decorating your walls for Diwali
- Paper garlands: If you’re looking for a funny, enjoyable theme, consider a paper cup garland, which is unquestionably a vibrant Diwali hanging decoration. It is simple to tie together and can be utilised later on in the year for your child’s birthday celebration or simply as a unique house decoration.
- Paper torans: A paper toran Clearly, crepe paper torans outlast flower torans in terms of durability, and they seem more appealing than their plastic counterparts.
- Candles: Candles with a sweet aroma You could also put on exhibit scented candles in a container for Diwali. In essence, select a few bricklayer jostles of various sizes, wrap them in bands, strips, or threads, and insert a candle. If bands and yarns don’t excite you, you might always paint the containers.
Floating Diyas And Lighting For Diwali
This Diwali lighting concept is ideal if you want something unique from the others. Drop-down ornamental pendant lights in the form of globes illuminate this living area with style. A glimmer is left by fairy lights that have been lowered from the big bay windows. Attractions include floating diyas and copper basins filled with crimson rose petals. The LED strip lighting on the shelves of the floor-to-ceiling cabinet in this living area is perfect for amplifying the Diwali vibe.
Diwali flower arrangements for the home
- Rangoli riot: Rangoli is one of the most exciting parts of every Diwali. Women always try to pick a different design for rangoli to decorate their home. They make sure to accept the tradition of decorating the doorway with complex rangoli patterns during this festival of lights. It’s not only straightforward and environmentally responsible, but it also makes for the ideal Diwali decoration concept for exhibition spaces and performance spaces.
- Petals of a flower: Any decor object can be adorned with loose flower petals to add to the festive appeal during Diwali. Wrap candles or diyas in flower petals. Additionally, this is a stunning Diwali table decoration.
Diwali Light Decorations on a Table
You can add candles, oil lamps, and copper or silver dishes to give it a stylish makeover. Put the copper or silver dish on the table and fill it with colourful flower petals that are pretty to look at. In the bowl, add tea light candles or miniature diyas, and let them float in the water. To encircle your coffee table, use medium-sized diyas. It won’t take much time for you to create this lovely decoration.
A Cozy Balcony With Starry Diwali Lights
A cosy and lovely atmosphere can be created on a Diwali balcony by creatively combining string lights and starry decor. It all depends on how you combine the decor and the lighting. The balcony’s magnificent focal point is this pair of spherical moon lamps. If there are a lot of visitors present, use battery-operated diyas and LED lanterns/candles to create a more sustainable and secure environment.
Ideas To Decorate The Balcony Furniture With Diwali Lights
Choose lightweight furnishings for medium-sized balconies, such as a couch and a chair, but keep lights low or far from the furniture to prevent accidents. It’s a fantastic idea to adorn a balcony space with a large bookshelf, which is what this balcony has. It has been nicely defined with fairy lights. To compliment the Diwali lighting and add warmth to the room, hang hangings from the wall that are constructed of cut-out stars and birds.
Make your Diwali more beautiful with us
Diwali is one of the festivals where people are fond of decorating their home interior. Changing and renovating the house is a priority for all. They not only decorate the home but also buy new curtains, rugs, color their home and more. Decor & Design is one of the top interior decor stores in Gurgaon which is available with all the decorative items including the redesigning of your home. We are available with wall painting, false ceiling, Tv panels, curtains & blinds, wallpapers and more. Visit the store and grab the best deal.